Ontario Building Code (OBC) Webinar
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for a webinar on Ontario Building Code presented by our guest speakers! Please register for free and we will send you the webinar link by email.
1. Introduction of OBC
2. How to read the Building Code
3. Building Permit Application Process in Toronto
Dan Xu, P. Eng., Mechanical Engineer, City of Oshawa
- LEED AP, CBCO
- Over a decade experience as a Building Official reviewing/inspecting UOIT Wind Tunnel, Lakeridge Hospital, World Island, etc.
- Building system, Industrial and Commercial Project Management
- Member of MSAC, OBOA, ASHAE, OBC TAC, CSA B214
Hangang Li, P.Eng., Senior Structural Engineer, City of Toronto
- Over 30 yrs structural experience in Bridge Design & Construction
- Projects include Gardiner Rehabilitation ($2 B), Hwy 407 Central, Don MIllsSubway Station, Peace Bridge Twining, Toronto International Airport, UPX Airport Link, etc.
- Free Ticket$0$00$0