Foundation Design Webinar
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for a webinar on foundation design presented by CSEA! Please register for free and we will send you the webinar link by email.
1. Case study on MTO Bridge Design and Construction using Driven Steel H-Piles and Drilled Shafts/Caissons
2. Structural consideration in Deep Foundation Design
Brady Lin, P.Eng., Foundation Engineer
- Over 20 yrs experience in Foundation/Geotechnical Engineering incl. Structure/Embankment, Tunnelling, Hydrogeology, and Rock Engineering
- Oversee foundation engineering site investigation, design and construction for MTO capital program and operation across the Province of Ontario
- Responsible for provincial policies, standards, and specifications
Robin Chi, P.Eng., Senior Structural Engineer
- Extensive experience (25+ years in total, 17 years in Canada) in Highway Structures/Bridge Design, Engineering Management and Construction Liaison.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Structural Design, especially Bridge Structure Design including Reinforced Concrete, Prestressed Concrete, Steel, Wood, and Composite Structures. Sound knowledge and design experience of Soil Retaining structures.
- Management experience in MTO Structural Section including Consultant Acquisition, project management, construction document & drawing review, and construction liaison.
- Free Ticket$0$00$0